The Guvnors’ Assembly Cycle Jersey – Ordering Instructions

by Adam on 11, May, 2012

Final Guvnor Jersey

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please find enclosed the signed off version for The Guvnors’ Assembly jersey. The jersey is essentially the same with the orange a slightly different shade.

The main body of the jersey is a jacquard, with the logo and wording actually woven into the fabric, the Union Jack and “Respectfully Different” is embroidered onto the sleeves.

The jolly nice and helpful people at Soigneur have  made the ordering and payment of the jerseys remarkably easy by providing a direct link for payment and ordering. “I say Sir may I purchase one of those lovely jerseys?” The completed jersey will be shipped directly to individuals but please be aware there maybe further local Import Duty and Taxes to add.

In order to get the first order processed we have decided on a cut off date of the 20th of May, delivery from New Zealand will be about three weeks after the closing date.

If you decide to order at a later date, providing a minimum order of two can be arranged Soigneur are happy to arrange further runs.

Please find enclosed the size guide in lbs, feet and inches as well as foreign.

XS

94-99

100-105

106-111

112-117

{ 15 comments… read them below or add one }

fossil May 11, 2012 at 10:01 am

Splendid I shall send off my pigeon this very evening

EmGeeCeCe May 11, 2012 at 11:25 am

My Order has been placed… Well done Mr Adam and the “Art department” for their fine work and effort…

MGcC

fossil May 11, 2012 at 4:30 pm

My order has also been placed .. I would also like to thank Mr & Mrs Adam for there efforts in getting this splendid jersey sorted

Fos

Adam May 11, 2012 at 11:38 pm

Credit where credit is due. Thank you for the positive feedback.

I jest of course, Mrs Adam has put up with my whims and requests, and to be honest sorted it all out with that look in her eye a mother has when her son has just learnt to ride a bike and proudly announces he is off to ride around the world.

Alex McF May 13, 2012 at 7:32 am

Good morning all,
I have placed my order (in dart’s player, aka MelonMowbray size!). Many thanks to Adam and Mrs Adam for the initiative, organisation and above all excellent design of the jersey.
Alex

EmGeeCeCe May 13, 2012 at 6:35 pm

Mr McF you’ve mentioned Melton Mowbray too many times for mere coincidence, are you sure you have not entered into some pork pie sponsorship arrangement which you haven’t disclosed to the gentlemen of the Assembly ?

MGcC

Alex McF May 13, 2012 at 8:36 pm

Dear Mr MGcC,
I do believe it was another who initiated the MM wheeze. I plagiarised shamelessly encore une fois! Of course, were the pie makers of Melton Mowbray to come to their senses and sponsor then I would disclose all, except any recipe about which I would be sworn to secrecy. I also await the call from Brewdog brewers… It can only be a matter of time.
Alex McF

Alex McF May 13, 2012 at 8:38 pm

Good evening ladies (you know who you are!) and gentlemen,
Are we quorate on the jersey yet?
Fingers crossed.
Alex

topper-hardy May 14, 2012 at 4:08 pm

My order has been placed.
“Herzlichen Dank” to Mr and Mrs Adam for all the efforts to provide us with such a wonderful jersey.
Kind regards from Germany,
Topper-Hardy

Don Gelinas May 17, 2012 at 5:23 pm

My order is in, I hope some of us will send up a photo when they arrive.

A special thank you to thr Mr and Mrs Adam team for the leadership on this project..

Wertie Booster May 20, 2012 at 10:15 pm

Oder placed – hope not too late for the deadline!
Pip Pip
Wertie Booster

IronMike July 8, 2013 at 5:29 pm

Late to the party, I am. And for that I apologize. Are these jerseys still available?

Adam July 8, 2013 at 5:40 pm

I think for anyone called Iron Mike the shop will always be open.

Regards,

Adam

Mr.Tom Morrison August 11, 2014 at 4:43 pm

Dear Sir, Do they do Biitish 52″-54″+ chest. Thanks. Tom.

Adam August 12, 2014 at 8:03 am

Morning Mr Morrison,

If you contact them directly I am sure they will be happy to accommodate your request. To date they have produced custom tops from Piccolo to Clydesdale.

Regards,