Pashley Picnic 2016... Dates Announced | The Club | A Pashley Guvnor Forum

Current User: Guest Login Register
Please consider registering

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 3 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Pashley Picnic 2016… Dates Announced

Add a New Topic Reply to Post
UserPost

8:04 am
8, August, 2016

Dodger

Derbyshire

posts 1770

Save the date 17-18th September, this years Picnic will be a celebration of 90 years of Pashley

Dodger

(and being September 5 years of the GA as well!)

8:40 pm
8, August, 2016

Wickers

North Warwickshire

posts 80

Oooh, I'm about for that one. All excited now.

5:48 pm
11, August, 2016

Corky

Wetherby, West Yorkshire

posts 272

Can't make it, unfortunately it clashes with the George Formby Society weekend meeting in Blackpool which I shall be attending. Shame on Pashley for not checking on other key events that are scheduled that weekend.

6:50 pm
11, August, 2016

Keefy

posts 19

Post edited 9:45 pm – 11, August, 2016 by Keefy

Evening all, could some-one clarify that this event is on because I was speaking to one of the 'sponsers' and they were unaware it was on and the traditional cycle shop has shut down. Looking forward to great day..
Pip pip

8:40 am
19, August, 2016

KK

North Yorkshire

posts 206

Corky said:

Can't make it, unfortunately it clashes with the George Formby Society weekend meeting in Blackpool which I shall be attending. Shame on Pashley for not checking on other key events that are scheduled that weekend.

Our loss is George Formby's gain Corky…

8:43 am
19, August, 2016

KK

North Yorkshire

posts 206

Keefy said:

Evening all, could some-one clarify that this event is on because I was speaking to one of the 'sponsers' and they were unaware it was on and the traditional cycle shop has shut down. Looking forward to great day..
Pip pip

I'm sure that if those splendid  chaps at Pashley have asked us to save the date something will be happening. B&B booked on the strength of that… Looking forward to seeing everybody there.

5:00 pm
19, August, 2016

Wickers

North Warwickshire

posts 80

Corky said:

That is – without a shadow of a doubt – the best reason I've ever heard for not attending any event anywhere. Stunning work sir.

1:27 pm
20, August, 2016

Adam

Manchester

Admin

posts 1939

Afternoon Gentlemen,

Tickets booked, accommodation booked, looks like I'm all set

Regards,

Adam

7:11 pm
21, August, 2016

KK

North Yorkshire

posts 206

Mrs KK and I have our tickets paid for and B&B booked. Looking forward to meeting up with the Assembly again.

11:05 pm
22, August, 2016

Foss

Bognor Regis

posts 938

Tickets and accommodation  sorted .

Kindest Regards

Sgt Foss

8:27 am
29, August, 2016

Gentleman Jack

an old part of a new town

posts 60

The Lady Jo and I hope to come for the first time.  Tickets have been obtained.  However, it'll be a day trip, and I really don't know Stratford at all.  Will I be struggling to find somewhere to park the jalopy ?

Thanks

8:23 pm
29, August, 2016

KK

North Yorkshire

posts 206

You referring to the Lady Jo there sir, or a motor vehicle?

9:04 pm
29, August, 2016

KK

North Yorkshire

posts 206

…if the latter, then the car park at Swans Nest is right by the picnic site (assuming it's in the usual place…)

8:06 am
30, August, 2016

Gentleman Jack

an old part of a new town

posts 60

Why no sir, the car is Loopy Loo.  Don't ask, however, to which I am more devoted…

3:32 pm
30, August, 2016

Jazzman

posts 57

Good afternoon ladies and Guvnors.

Tickets purchased. Myself and trusty sidekick Tom will be in attendance.  Unfortunately, Saturday not possible , will see you all on the Sunday.

Cordially

Ivan

6:56 pm
30, August, 2016

Adam

Manchester

Admin

posts 1939

Evening Gentleman Jack,

Stratford has plenty of car parks and isn't the largest of towns. I think this one has been used by the chaps in the past, although I'm not sure where the starting point is this year.

Regards,

Adam

10:19 am
2, September, 2016

Wickers

North Warwickshire

posts 80

Whilst not as good an excuse as Corky's – I alas won't be attending due to a school reunion.

A weekend of pretending I'm sixteen again. Very similar to GA cycling events then.

I do intend to do Rourkie's Cat and Fiddle challenge on the Pashley in October, if anyone is about for that.

9:05 am
8, September, 2016

Adam

Manchester

Admin

posts 1939

Mr Wickers,

A little more detail if you will? (The Cat and Fiddle thing, not then school reunion)

Regards,

Adam

6:38 pm
8, September, 2016

Wickers

North Warwickshire

posts 80

Please peruse the link:

This Link.

I've done it most years for the last ten or so, but historically on a "normal bike". Cracking ride, very challenging hills and my old stomping ground (S-o-T that is, it actually goes past my old local pub. Which isn't a pub any longer).

I've already entered, the only caveat being if it is lashing it down with rain or blowing a hoolie on the day I shall be doing it on the aforementioned "bike with proper gears that actually work when you want them to."

5:42 pm
12, September, 2016

KK

North Yorkshire

posts 206

Hello Chaps. Has anyone received any sort of confirmation from Pashley yet. Or any info on where to go for the Saturday evening entertainment… Or anything whatsoever?????

Reply to Post

Reply to Topic:
Pashley Picnic 2016… Dates Announced

Guest Name (Required):

Guest Email (Required):

NOTE: New Posts are subject to administrator approval before being displayed

Smileys
Confused Cool Cry Embarassed Frown Kiss Laugh Smile Surprised Wink Yell
Post New Reply

Guest URL (required)

Math Required!
What is the sum of: