Ho! Ho! Ho! Happy Christmas Everybody

by Adam on 5, December, 2011

Sorry for the exceptionally early reference to the up and coming festivities Chaps. We’ve locked the Graphics Department in the studio, only allowing them out once our gift to you was completed.

A recurring theme for Guvnor owners is a tendency to add tasteful little extras, making the old steed a little more individual and enhancing the appearance. May we humbly suggest our 100% top quality decals? As a small thank you for your support over the past months (and a little shameless advertising) we have several hundred of the little fellows to give away to our fellow riders.

A carefully applied decal to your bike will not only raise you above the Hoi polloi but will readily identify you as a member of a select band of riders.

If you would like to receive your very own bicycle adornment please send the carrier pigeon in our general direction with you name and address and we shall dispatch our man-servant off to the Post Office and pop some in the post for you.

{ 19 comments… read them below or add one }

The Cycling Photographer December 5, 2011 at 9:43 am

I would put one in the rear window on my Smart,
but I think it would totally obscure the view!

Adam December 5, 2011 at 10:01 am

Fear not Sir, these are multi-function decals that will also work on car bumpers, glass and other flat surfaces.
I can however confirm that they do not work on a cat.

Mr Fenrir December 5, 2011 at 7:08 pm

These look rather good!

jseely December 5, 2011 at 8:27 pm

I’m afraid my pigeon would not survive the journey across the pond. Can I give you money for your troubles to see this through?
Best,
RI Gov.

Adam December 5, 2011 at 10:48 pm

Mr Seely,

Something is very wrong if a gentleman has to contribute to their own present, release the pigeon I’m sure the old boy will make it across.

Martin December 5, 2011 at 10:32 pm

These look very very fine indeed, congratulations to the Graphics Department!

Adam December 12, 2011 at 7:41 pm

Evening Gentlemen,
The Christmas gifts are now in the capable hands of the Royal Mail.

Adam December 12, 2011 at 7:51 pm

Evening Gentlemen,

The final decals have now been requested, have fun and don’t forget to show us all one or two “in situ”

Regards

Jonathan Seely December 12, 2011 at 7:54 pm

Coming from a state in which our fair Governor declared that the festive tree illuminated in front of the state house will be called a “Holiday” tree and NOT a Christmas tree, I am not sure that I am allowed to say Ho! Ho! Ho!

But I say rubbish! Merry Christmas, a good Ho! Ho! Ho! to all and many thanks to Adam.
Best,
Jonathan
RI Gov.

Adam December 12, 2011 at 8:26 pm

Mr Seely,

I am afraid we also have a similar type of bizarreness this side of the pond, fortunately we Gentlemen of The Assembly are civilised enough to understand when we wish a person “Merry Christmas” it is a traditional greeting to pass on good wishes, not a method of insulting an individual with a different religious back ground.
Regards,
Adam

Tony. December 16, 2011 at 2:26 am

Mr Adam
I for one whole heartily agree, Some elements of political correctness make me laugh.
I wish every one at the Assembly a very Merry Merry Christmas, good cheer and a fast approaching happy new year.
If i’m arrested then so be it !

Andrew December 17, 2011 at 1:39 pm

Adam – my new adornments have arrived safely along with your very thoughtful card.

Top show old chap !

Andrew

Adam December 22, 2011 at 10:32 pm

Mr Andrew,

A pleasure good fellow, I rather enjoyed it all.

Regards,

Adam

Jonathan Seely December 22, 2011 at 6:10 pm

Adam,
The trustworthy pigeon has landed bearing such wonderful gifts! Picts of the installation(s?) to follow after the Holidays.
Best Cheer,
RI Gov

Adam December 22, 2011 at 10:27 pm

Mr Seely,

Stout creatures these transatlantic pigeons, glad to hear the feathered fellow made it safely

Good health,

Adam

WOLFGANG II December 27, 2011 at 12:08 pm

Adam,

a very special Christmas gift and your card arrived here just in time (one day before Christmas!) “Respectfully different” is my favorite. Thank you and a Happy New Year.

Wolfgang II

Adam December 30, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Wolfgang II
Glad to hear they have safely arrived, I trust you have had a pleasant festive break
– Adam

David January 5, 2012 at 9:22 pm

Hi Adam,

Is the colour of the lettering white, do you think it would work on my steed?

Regards
David

Adam January 5, 2012 at 10:36 pm

Evening David,

Yes the letters are white on a black background, and I think they would look stunning. Unfortunately and I’ll admit rather surprisingly I have none left.

I’m sure we will be doing another little run sometime in the future.

Regards,